This is the American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Online Class. After finishing the online part, schedule a Heartcode® ACLS Skills Session at our Houston, TX center. If you're not in Houston, find a nearby training center.
Price: $239 (includes online course & hands-on training). You'll receive a promo code for the Skills Session.
Duration: Online time varies; the hands-on part takes about 2-3 hours at our Houston facility.
Audience: Healthcare professionals, including RNs, doctors, paramedics, etc., needing ACLS certification Initial or renewal.
Topics: Covers preventing cardiac arrest, CPR, systems of care, and more.
Location: Skills session at Health Street in Houston, TX.
- Register and receive the online course link within 24 hours.
- Complete the online course, then use the promo code to schedule the skills session.
- Email your Online Course Completion Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend the hands-on skills session at Health Street.
- Receive your ACLS eCard within 1-2 hours upon successful completion. Valid for two years.
Looking for the 100% in-person class? Please visit the "On Campus Classes" section and click on Advanced Cardiac Life Support (either Initial or Renewal).
This is an American Heart Association class, and students will receive two years "same-day" certification upon successful completion.